2022 Summer Art Camp
2022 Summer Art Camp is BACK at St. Peter's
Session 1: July 25-29
Session 2: Aug 1-5
- All camps run Monday-Friday from 9 am to 1 pm
- CDC Health & Safety Guidelines are in place
- Tuition: $150 per week
- Please bring a bagged lunch (lunch is NOT provided)
- Camps are open to students that have completed grades Kindergarten-6th during the 2021-22 school year.
- Slots fill QUICKLY. Register today!
2022 Art Camp Brochure >> click here <<
2022 Art Camp Registration >> click here <<
Director, Betsey Oeschger: has been teaching Art for thirty-six years in the North Penn School District. She holds a BS in Art Education from Kutztown University and a Masters degree in Education from Arcadia University.
Assistant, Taylor Nyman holds a Masters in Art Ed. from Arcadia and is an Art Educator in the Central Bucks School District.
We hope to see YOU at camp!